- Understanding the meaning of the term and its implications in Sales, Customer Service and Product Development
- Not just ‘Thinking Out of the Box’ but ‘ Thinking FROM outside the box’
- Training and motivating the managers to address day to day problems differently and creatively
- Develop managers to Leaders.
- Learning to differentiate between Critical and Lateral Thinking models to address problems and achieve growth .
- Techniques to develop and apply lateral thinking to day to day problems
- Power of Lateral Thinking – What it can do to Operations, Quality and Finance teams in a Manufacturing Setting
- » 1 Day OR 6 hours of training
- » Infrastructure required: Projector, A4 size sheets and Flip-Charts
- Interactive Session (Videos, Case Discussions)
- Self Exercises
- Classroom games